Information needed to create your Parent Portal account:
*Last 4 digits of Student's SSN
To obtain an activation key, click HERE
To enter the activation key, click New User? under Log In.
Parent Portal Help Desk for Douglas County School System in Georgia.
- Log into Infinite Campus Parent Portal (This cannot be done through a Student Account)
- Click More in the Menu
- Click on Census Verification
- Follow the prompts to verify the Census information for the Household
- The following items can be updated instantly:
- Phone #s
- If you wish to receive text messages from your school and the district, please opt in by texting 67587 and typing “Yes.”
- The following items can be updated pending approval:
- Digitally sign once Census information
- Click submit to finalize verification
- Email confirmation will be sent
If there is a change to the Household Address, this will need to be updated at the school.
If you wish to receive text messages from your school and the district, please opt in by texting 67587 and typing “Yes.”
To view Student ID (GTID):
Log into your Portal account
Go to More then GTID
Georgia Milestones Assessment Report (GMAS)
*Note that 2021-2022 GMAS scores have not been released at this time.
- Log into your Parent or Student Infinite Campus Account
- For assistance email Parent@DCSSGA.org or call 770-651-2332
- Once in your account, go to More in the Menu
- Under Quick Links, click SLDS Portal (this will open a new tab)
- Once in SLDS, click Performance
- At the top, click Georgia Milestones Individual Student Report (ISR) to see which Reports are available
- Click the Download icon to view the GMAS Report